We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced office administrator and graphic designer to join our award winning team of landscape architects and landscape planners in Nelson.
This is a 12 month post to cover a maternity leave position working 20 hours over 4 days per week. You will be a part of a small but busy office working closely with all 6 members of the Nelson office and our satellite office in Christchurch. The successful candidate will ideally be able to start mid-end of July 2018 to ensure appropriate training and a smooth handover.
This is a valued part-time role that is fundamental to the overall functioning of our office. You will be responsible for supporting the team with all day to day administrative tasks and graphic design support when required in order to ensure the efficient running of the business. The suitable candidate will have experience working in a creative industry with skills in both areas of the position.
You will ideally have:
· proven office administration skills;
· proven graphic design ability and aptitude;
· strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
· excellent organisation and time management skills;
· be proactive and work well under pressure;
· competency in all MS Office suite programmes;
· competency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator;
· a friendly and easygoing manner;
· experience working in web and social media platforms
Working with us will allow you to grow in a creative, challenging and fun environment. We are a hardworking yet social and open office who enjoys making the most of life in sunny Nelson. We believe in a collaborative and supportive approach with a focus on helping your professional development and career growth.
If you think you will fit right in, we would love to talk. Please email us including your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring on (03) 5488551.
To find out more about Canopy visit us at www.canopy.co.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Applications close no later than 13th July 2018.