Landscape Architect / Draughtsperson with 2+ years experience to join our Nelson based team.
Canopy are a small team of landscape architects and landscape planners with an impressive level of experience in landscape architecture, landscape planning, master planning and Greenfield developments. We enjoy a range of work and have some interesting projects in the pipeline. Based in Nelson we have work in Tasman and Marlborough and collaborate and support for our Christchurch office when required. We believe in creating exceptional spaces and require someone who is both skilled and passionate about their work to become an important member of the team.
The role is for a talented landscape architect or draftsperson who will work with our team with a focus on the preparation of 3D modelling and draughting. Remuneration for this role will be negotiated with the successful candidate and be relative to their skills and experience.
You will ideally have:
· excellent drafting skills;
· competency in Vectorworks and/or AutoCad, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office;
· 3D modelling skills;
· experience in the preparation of detailed design and construction documentation and project management;
· the necessary Landscape Architectural or Draughting qualifications;
· good time management skills and a motivated attitude towards project work;
· a friendly manner and able to communicate well with staff, clients and the public.
Working with us will allow you to grow in a challenging but fun environment. We are a social and open office who enjoy the outdoors and making the most of life in sunny Nelson. We believe in a collaborative and supportive approach with a focus on helping you to develop a wide range of skills.
If you think you will fit right in, we would love to talk. Please email us including your CV and portfolio to
email@example.com or ring on (03) 5488551.