Our busy workload means we are on the hunt for a talented landscape architect. Someone who is both skilled and passionate about their work and wants to become an important member of our team.
The role is for a landscape architect who will work with us with a focus on the preparation of 3D modelling and draughting. Remuneration for this role will be negotiated with the successful candidate and be relative to their skills and experience.
You will ideally have:
· excellent design skills;
· great drafting skills;
· competency in Vectorworks and/or AutoCad, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office;
· 3D modelling skills;
· experience in the preparation of detailed design and construction documentation and project management;
· the necessary Landscape Architectural or Draughting qualifications;
· good time management skills and a motivated attitude towards project work;
· a friendly manner and able to communicate well with staff, clients and the public.
Working with us will allow you to grow in a challenging but fun environment. We are a social and open office who enjoy the outdoors and making the most of life in sunny Nelson. We believe in a collaborative and supportive approach with a focus on helping you to develop a wide range of skills.
If you think you will fit right in, we would love to talk. Please email us including your CV and portfolio to email@example.com or ring on (03) 5488551.